Hi Everybody! Adriana and Paul are back for a brand new episode of Journey of the Rhode Runner. There is a Potpourri of topics this week! Everything from back surgery, to classes and info about the gym. There is also veggie talk, and talk about books, podcasts, and videos.
– Adriana’s Back Surgery
– Paul’s running injury free
– Running Clothes
– Free Boot Camp at Independence Park in Bristol, RI every Saturday 7am until the end of September
– Wear your mask, Bro
– Working Out in the Gym
– Spin Classes are back at Bristol Total Fitness
– Farmers Markets (Mount Hope in Bristol and Hope & Main in Warren)
– Fresh Veggies
– Garden Date
– Recipes please?
– Books we are reading
– Paul’s reading Mark Twain for school right now: The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, and What Is Man?
– Podcasts- Higher Learning, Code Switch
– Adriana – So You Want to Talk About Race” target=”_blank”>So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
– Uncomfortable Conversations With a Black Man
– To support Black-owned businesses in Providence, go to http://providenceonline.com/stories/40plus-black-owned-restaurants-in-rhode-island,35596
We would also love to hear from you. Do you have any favorite healthy recipes? Do you have any strange vegetables that you would like a recipe for?
Also, what gear do you wear when you run or work out? Please let us know if you have any questions or stories for us to read on the air. You can email TheRhodeRunner1@gmail.com
You can find Adriana at:
YouTube: Adriana Ferns
Soulfriendyoga.com – Use the code SOUL20 for 20% off
You can find The Rhode Runner in the following places:
You can also download and subscribe to the Journey of the Rhode Runner Podcast at:
Also, if you have any questions for Adriana, or me, you can email us at TheRhodeRunner1@gmail.com
Or anywhere you normally get your podcasts from.