This episode of Journey of the Rhode Runner welcomes Brittny Cabral, ambassador of Kinis shoes, which is a minimalist/barefoot shoe company. Brittny’s passion and enthusiasm is contagious as we discuss the benefits of foot health, beach cleanups, and we touch a bit on social media and mental health. This is a fun, interesting, and educational episode.
If you have ever tried minimalist shoes, we’d love to hear your opinion on them. Please leave a comment below.
Enjoy this show!
- Introducing Brittny Cabral, Ambassador of Kinis Barefoot Shoes
- Concept on how important our feet are
- Possible OnlyFeet page?
- Brittny’s fitness journey
- Foot health
- Kinis Nomad (great for lifters)
- Kinis Lucy
- Beach cleanup
- Social media
- Get your own Kinis at https://www.kinis.com/ and save 15% by using the code BRITT15
- Free yoga at Dexter Park in Providence, RI every Thursday at 4:30pm
https://www.kinis.com/ – Use the code BRITT15 to save 15% on Kinis shoes
You can find Adriana at:
YouTube: Adriana Ferns
Soulfriendyoga.com – Use the code SOUL20 for 20% off
You can find The Rhode Runner in the following places:
You can also download and subscribe to the Journey of the Rhode Runner Podcast at: